Can I email the program some questions specific to my application?
Sure, send all communications or inquiries to [email protected].
Inquiries Regarding Observerships or Audition Rotations
At this time Northwest Healthcare Tucson Graduate Medical Education (GME) is not taking observers or other visiting trainees. We are however, in the process of establishing policies and protocols to accommodate these learners in the future. Please contact our GME Office at [email protected] for additional information.
Apply to Northwest Healthcare Tucson Transitional Year Residency Program
- Submit your application through MyERAS (Our ACGME ID: 9990300002)
- Application review and invitations will be sent on or after October 1
- All applicants will receive a status update by November 15
- Interviews are October – January (Our NRMP Program Code: 2335999P1)
- See How to Apply for more information